TiMes♫♥♪♫♪♥♫♫♥♪SigNaTurE

Saturday, March 12, 2011

11 三 11


4.59pm

I received a msg from my fren. News from Japan where just had natural disaster, Tsunami and earthquake in Tokyo.

Here, am journey back to KL. Am sitting in the bus n nothing I could do.

Din knw wat was my real feeling actually.

Worry? Scare? Sad

Jus… felt nothing.

Hate it. I cant online. I just try hard to ignore the news tat I knew.

Try to be calm b4 knw “wat was happened in Japan”

Try to be calm b4 I get inform to my sisters.

.

I need updated news.

I found one of my fren to grab some latest inform for me…

But, wat I had heard from him…

I felt wanna to cry out.

But I did stop my tears run out…at least, tis is not the time to cry n think “bukan-bukan”.

Told myself, can’t be lost control on it.

I had informed my sisters get our phone besides n wait for somebody call in tis 24 hours.

Praying for my parents…

Tat was the only way I can do.

I did the worse result for my preparation, in case….


6.00pm

Worrying…

but acting im fine enuf….


7.00pm

Headache ‘ing’….

My fren informed some contact number for me.

N

A good news:-

“No report of casualties among Malaysians embassy officials & their families were safe.”

I did smile for tat. Still, pray for tat.

Miss my daddy n mamiy ~huhu~


11.00pm

worrying in heart... but cant said it out..

i don knw wat i should do?

feel scare to read those articles n see the pictures~

mammy and daddy~ where are u all??

mum, sure u been frightened in wa is happened...

dad, are u ok?

did u both together?

o been separated?

sure will be the nightmare for u both...

~~

12 march..

2.08am

don dare to let myself sleep~

scare i dream bout them...

i told me something i don like n don wan to hear~



ok~ i stay calm ~

bless... bless... bless... bless...

pray...pray... pray... pray....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knw u r worry since I saw u.....U just can't cover it ......No worry....Don't think negative....They will be fine because they knw 3 of u still waiting for them......They will come back for urs....God did heard my pray and ur pray....