TiMes♫♥♪♫♪♥♫♫♥♪SigNaTurE

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A BleSsing fOr tOk uRuT~




Recently, my back pain again. So I decided to get a massage appointment from an old lady grandma (about 70-80s years old ) after my afternoon class.

I have went there about 3-4 times, experience told me that she will busying to prepare meal for her family on this period. I stopped n parked my car in front of her house, straight away I walked to the kitchen’s door.
The door were opened in half~  
I did found her. This time, she wasn’t busying to prepare any meals in the kitchen, but lying on her bed.

“Tok~ Tok~ ” I called.

 She came down from her bed and walked towards me. She wearing with her “Salung” and eating “buah pinang”. And I saw there were some liquid flowed out from her right ear. She told she was sick and feeling pain inside her ear tis few days. Doctors who she visited cant told her what was happened inside her ear. (pity her… T.T)

I decided her went to hospital for a body check-up. She ignored. And told me tat she felt better right now after she get some medicine from a doctor kampong Siam.

Sympathy. But there were nothing I can do for her.
I just ask her to take good care for herself n get to c a doctor if anything gets worse.

I leaved…..

N I just can pray n blessing her to get well soon and become healthier.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a greatest gift if u having a healthy body with no pain and suffer.
U can eat wat u like; speak and laugh in loud; walk, run and jump around.
That was a gift. But u can’t get it be together vf u forever, if u din take care about it.
If u can care about ur partner o lover. WHY can’t u take care about ur health carefully?

LOVE URSELF B4 U TRIES TO LOVE OTHERS.



P/S: I hope my family be healthy n happy always.
My mum can feel better with her legs. Blessing……<3


No comments: